Resetting your HVAC System After A Power Outage
If your home lost temporary power,
you may need to reset your HVAC system.
Here are 5 easy steps to try.
1. Set your thermostat to "OFF".
2. Find your circuit breaker box. This is typically found in the garage, closet or laundry room.
3. Locate the breaker that has the Air Conditioner or HVAC label next to it and turn it to the "Off" position and then to the "ON" position.
4. Wait 30 minutes for your internal circuit breaker to reset.
5. Turn the thermostat back on and set it at least 5 degrees below the room temperature.
If this does not get your system back up and running, please call us at Exodus Mechanical at 469-500-7977 and we'd be happy to assist.